When starting a practice session, the player can choose to connect to an existing unit or pair with a new unit.
- From the default Practice tab, tap the Start Practice Session button to open the Session Setup screen.
- If no units are paired in the Launch Monitor Device field, tap the add (+) button.
- Follow the prompts to pair the unit.
- When the Full Swing Wants to Join Wi-Fi Network pop up box appears, tap the Join button.
Note: When the app is fully connected there will be a green check mark and the KIT battery level.
- Select Outdoor environment. (Indoor coming soon!)
- Set the session location, if desired.
- Tap the Start Session button to begin the session.
- Confirm the placement of the KIT is lined up with the diagram, then tap the Dismiss button.
- Select or add a club, then select one of the following:
- Tap the Use a Selected Club button. Use an existing club or tap the (+) button to add a new club to My Bag.
- Tap the Use Club & Set Target button and follow the instructions to select and set the target line.